+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Photography Scavenger Hunt

Images

Photography Scavenger Hunt

This isn't really a contest, but something fun for all of us to do, especially since we're coming closer to the slower part of the year for us photographers. So this is how it works...

We start with something to take a photograph of... to start it off I'll do something simple, how about a Red Flower.
    Then everyone goes out and tries to find a red flower and of course takes a photo of it, whoever gets it posted first gets to choose the next object.
    It can be as simple or hard as you want, but the photo has to be taken for the scavenger hunt, not something you have lying around.

I hope someone can find a red flower Good luck!!!

(Of course this is a work in progress so any ideas are more then welcome)
    D90
    18-105mm
    50mm 1.8
    Flash

Back in the game... and switching sides...

Sounds like fun. I think one rule should be that it can't be something that you know if one of a kind and nobody else has or is so ridiculously hard that nobody gets is - i.e. - 1960 Roger Maris MVP Baseball card.
    www.JayVigPhotography.com
    www.myspace.com/jayvigphotography

Through acceptance, comes understanding. Through understanding, comes acceptance. Through understanding and acceptance, comes resolution. ~Me

SLR: Canon Elan 7NE / BP-300 grip
    DSLR: Canon Rebel XT w/ Targus grip | Canon EOS 5D
    Lenses: Canon 28-105mm f/4-5.6 USM | Sigma Zoom Telephoto 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Autofocus | Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Sigma EX 50mm f/2.8 macro | Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
    Flash: 430ex | Gary Fong Lightsphere II
    Misc: Cable shutter release | Circular Polarizer | 8 point star filter | Kenko-Tokina 2x teleconverter

Images
    LOL yeah I think that's a good idea! I could only imagine the things people around here would put up to drive us all nuts
    D90
    18-105mm
    50mm 1.8
    Flash

Quote Originally Posted by KDN
    LOL yeah I think that's a good idea! I could only imagine the things people around here would put up to drive us all nuts
    That's no way to talk about Craig. Come on now admit it that's who you were thinking of wasn't it? J/K
    The name is Winston, but please call me Sandy, and never late for dinner.
    http://flowingriverphotos.com

""Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by stoneylonesome
    That's no way to talk about Craig. Come on now admit it that's who you were thinking of wasn't it? J/K
    It's who I was thinking of when I made the first comment. HAHA.

Through acceptance, comes understanding. Through understanding, comes acceptance. Through understanding and acceptance, comes resolution. ~Me

Lenses: Canon 28-105mm f/4-5.6 USM | Sigma Zoom Telephoto 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Autofocus | Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Sigma EX 50mm f/2.8 macro | Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
    Misc: Cable shutter release | Circular Polarizer | 8 point star filter | Kenko-Tokina 2x teleconverter

There was something similar to this on POTN, not sure if any of you saw it but it's kind of fun and fairly easy.
    Not that I'm stealing ideas or anything.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    An old drinking game I remember.....

A person would name a celebrity and the next person had to name another celebrity using the first letter of the last name.

Can't we do this with pictures?? Come on, let's try it.

ferris wheel
    W
    white swan
    S
    satin cloth
    C
    Corvette Stingray

GOT IT!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------

Oh Ya! here's your red flower

Now go find a fancy WHEEL.

NO I didn't really cheat, yes I took this 3 weeks ago, but it's still just as red.

""Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KDN
    It can be as simple or hard as you want, but the photo has to be taken for the scavenger hunt, not something you have lying around.
    Sandy, that was one of the rules and you broke it. You're disqualified for ever and now we'll call you late for dinner just out of spite!

Quote Originally Posted by JayVig
    Sandy, that was one of the rules and you broke it. You're disqualified for ever and now we'll call you late for dinner just out of spite!
    I protest it wasn't lying around it's growing my my front garden and I walk by it every day. SO THERE. I can retake it tonight if you insist.

HAHA. Well since we're calling you late for dinner you should have extra time to retake it. HAHAHA. You know I have to give you a hard time about it.

Images
    Hey late for dinner-
    nice photo, I think we can let is slide just this one time, but no more cheating or we're gonna take away all your photography gear... tsk tsk tsk!
    D90
    18-105mm
    50mm 1.8
    Flash

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information