+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Killer

Images

Killer

This is my little brother's dog Killer....she is actually very sweet and my favorite cuddle buddy anytime I sit on the couch (especially if I have food, lol). I just had to get one picture of her in here
    Live every day like its your last, you never know when you won't get another chance! -Me-
    Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. -Anonymous-
    "We cannot do great things on this earth. We can only do small things with great love." -Mother Teresa-

Digital: Canon EOS 1D, Canon S3 IS
    Film: Canon EOS Elan II, Nikon FM, Pentax K1000, Minolta SR-T 101

I am in search of fully manual film cameras for use with photography programs with the Girl Scouts, whom I do volunteer programs for. Anyone willing to donate or sell such cameras to me for the programs, please PM me. THANKS!

aw she looks all sweet and calm... why the name killer?
    Canon EOS Rebel

Images
    Cause when she was a puppy she was the colorings of a rotty and had huge feet so we figured she'd be like 65+ lbs.....she turned out to be barely 50 lbs and sweet as can be with a bellow of some kind of hound!
    Live every day like its your last, you never know when you won't get another chance! -Me-
    Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. -Anonymous-
    "We cannot do great things on this earth. We can only do small things with great love." -Mother Teresa-

Digital: Canon EOS 1D, Canon S3 IS
    Film: Canon EOS Elan II, Nikon FM, Pentax K1000, Minolta SR-T 101

I am in search of fully manual film cameras for use with photography programs with the Girl Scouts, whom I do volunteer programs for. Anyone willing to donate or sell such cameras to me for the programs, please PM me. THANKS!

Images
    i should of named my dog killer

5. Quote Originally Posted by silencioso-1

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by silencioso-1

Does yours even qualify as a Dog?!?
    Stop by NortheastMoto.com to chat with other Northeast area folks about, Bikes, Cars, Trucks, Sleds and more........
    NY area rides/meets throughout the summer

7. Quote Originally Posted by ZR2Blazer
    Does yours even qualify as a Dog?!?
    nah - its a barking rat!!

Quote Originally Posted by silencioso-1
    That would be hilarious!!! I would consider your dog a hairless cat!! But it's the cutest little thing..
    Someone will always be looking at you to set an example as to how to act, don't disappoint them.

Anyone can catch your eyes, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information