+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please Read Before Buying A Camera!!!

Images
    That's a good one for me to keep bookmarked then, goodness knows I use my cameras enough to need to buy stock in batteries!!!
    Live every day like its your last, you never know when you won't get another chance! -Me-
    Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. -Anonymous-
    "We cannot do great things on this earth. We can only do small things with great love." -Mother Teresa-

Digital: Canon EOS 1D, Canon S3 IS
    Film: Canon EOS Elan II, Nikon FM, Pentax K1000, Minolta SR-T 101

I am in search of fully manual film cameras for use with photography programs with the Girl Scouts, whom I do volunteer programs for. Anyone willing to donate or sell such cameras to me for the programs, please PM me. THANKS!

Adorama

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnoi1
    Adding another seller to the poor rating list... Adorama... I will give a summary of what we have gone through... we have ordered thousands of dollars in equipment from them... twice now they have refused to ship to a non-verified address even though the non-verified has been my address both times. They have botched up two filter orders going to Jack...one of which they cancelled without even telling us. Our latest order we finally cancelled after they argued with Trish on the phone for an hour or so... and hung up on her once. Avoid this seller!!!
    In my experience, Adorama is a reputable company. I've found their customer service to be excellent, and they ship fast. They do take extra steps to verify address and credit card information, but that is a good thing.

Images
    Well I am glad you have had good luck with them... I stand by my quote though... even lately I ordered from them... half of the order magically was backordered while their webpage didnt reflect it... so I called and cancelled that part of the order... when I got the rest of the order in they had backordered an additional part on top of the mess already but 2 days prior when they were going to ship they had it...

I guess after dealing with Allens Camera in PA I am used to getting my parts timely and when they say they have it, I have it the next day... even though they are quite a bit further from me than Adorama and B&H....and I pay no tax and a very realistic shipping cost...
    Ross Mealey
    Canon Professional Services Member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information