+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wedding photographer, october 8 2011 lake luzerne NY

1. wedding photographer, october 8 2011 lake luzerne NY

hello all, i was pointed in this direction by an active forum member. looking for a photographer for a pretty simple wedding as mentioned in the title.

outdoor ceremony weather permitting, reception at molly's mason jar. not very familiar with this sort of thing, but we'd hope to have coverage form noon-8pm or so. we'll be entertaining around 100 guests.

i'm open to advice, offers, or anything constructive.

look forward to hearing from you!

-jon

2. ummm... bump? seems like a quiet part of the forum, maybe this will bring it to the index for a bit?

Place an add on craigslist you'll have about 300 offers in about two days......you should also mention an approximate budget for best results

4. still in search?

Hello!

My reply might be little too late, but if you are still looking, feel free to write me: vodar.pavetra@gmail.com

5. photographer for hire

Hello,

sorry for late response. If you are still interested and looking for a person to do photos for your wedding, please get in touch with me: vodar.pavetra@gmail.com

Hi friends i am also intersted in photographing and specially in wedding photogrpahing because they are well known and well trained to making photos of your wedding they are actually professional photgrpahers and have their own lines of photographing likw wild photgrpahers food photgraphers traveler photgrpahers fashion photographers and all other type of photographers anyways i will touch you on your adress and may be i get some information..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information