+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LARGE prints online

LARGE prints online

I need the following sizes - I've checked Adorama and MPIX and they don't print this large. If they do, I certainly haven't found it on their sites.

Sizes Needed:
    25x25
    36Wx24H
    36x36
    48Wx16H
    48Wx24H

And since this is a photo board here's some pics:

Images
    nice shot!

not sure who prints that big.
    http://www.dslocum-photography.com

Nikon D300
    Nikon 18-200VR
    Sigma 70-200 f/2.8
    Nikon SB-600

Images
    you can try our local place which may offer that size... its www.mcgreevyprolab.com
    Ross Mealey
    Canon Professional Services Member

just checked the above site - no luck. see what happens when your client buys the frames BEFORE telling you what kind of pics they want?

Images
    Justin if you download their PDF file it does show prints that large... they do upwards of 30x50 which that alone covers almost all of the print sizes you are looking for...
    Ross Mealey
    Canon Professional Services Member

Images
    You basically need a shop that has a 36" roll printer, since that is the widest you need printed. I did a Google search for you on Hartford and Kula Photo says they can print larger than that on their site. I'd give them a try since these larger prints will probably be easier to do with a local shop. Remember that these larger sizes are basically all custom cut, so don't expect those exact sizes to be listed on their site. They will print them on a large roll printer, so you just need to make sure that your minimum dimension is covered by the width of their printer. Since they list 44" wide prints, they'll be able to do anything you have listed that you needed. (I've never worked with Kula... so I have no idea what kind of work they do)

http://www.kulaphoto.com/digital_printing.htm

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter..."
    Ansel Adams

"... So don't choke and screw it up!" Me

Mike Collins

Canon 5DMk3 (gripped), 17-40L f/4, 24-70L f/2.8 II, 70-200L f/2.8 IS II, 100 f/2.8 Macro, 135L f/2, 200L f/1.8, TC1.4 II, TC2 III, 600EX-RT (2), ST-E3-RT
    Sigma 15 f/2.8 Fisheye

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information