+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Photo Book

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-willow
    I just uploaded mine to blurb: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1208823

and am going to put in an order....Roberta, have you tried them again with the premium paper? I was reviewing their forums and many people said on the smaller books, 7x7 is mine, that the paper didn't make much of a difference, but on the larger size books it does....

I'd still be inclined to get the premium papers..... my intention is to kind of use the books as a portfolio

does anyone else have any recommendations?
    We did a 7 X 7 and I cannot remember off hand what paper we chose. I will suggest a hard cover. When we reorder we will make sure it is hard cover.
    From the feel of it we did get premium on the little book.

So my suggestions is hard cover (Dust jacket is a bit of a pain) and premium paper.
    I wish I could compare printed image quality difference between companies...but I think Blurb does a nice job.
    Roberta Deiter

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinL
    NOT to hijack this... but on the FB subject, I've had better luck resizing my photos before uploading to FB and letting it do the resize for me. I think it's 603 on the long side.

***Back to your regularly scheduled program***
    I resize 600 x 900 for FB. I don't like the idea that they can have their hands on a full version, even if you delete it. (I wonder who is FB and what do "they" do with full version pics that "they" like? hmmmm)
    Roberta Deiter

Well I doubt much is done since FB strips down the quality once you upload, but you never know. I had someone ask me to help them print pics from FB that another photog took. I ran for zee hills!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information