+ Reply to Thread

Thread: France train

1. France train

Hi everyone, Iíve got a few questions about my upcoming holiday. My idea is to do a trip around France and, because Iím not a big fan of the ever-rising fuel prices, Iíve come up with the idea of doing it by train. So my plan is France train travel in 4 weeks of my summer holidays. I thought that way I get to see all of the country and their TGV is pretty fast, so wonít be spending too much time travelling (probably less than if Iíd go by car). SoÖI wanted to ask if anyone has any valuable tips for me, like any special places I should go and see, maybe some interesting small villages that arenít crowded with tourists? Also, has anyone done this before and can recommend journeys with a scenery I canít miss etc etc. Would be grateful for any information you can give me and will do my best to follow all recommendations.

Images
    While I am not much help on Europe... I know from my time in the military that EVERYONE over in the European theatre used the train when they travelled... it is VERY efficient and a good way to get around...
    Ross Mealey
    Canon 5D3, 7D2, Back in the Saddle

Images
    all's I can say is...WATCH YOUR EQUIPMENT!!! I hear story after story of people getting stuff stolen..not trying to scare you or anything but just warn you.. pick pockets, scammers, people even sayint theyve had their bags cut from behind and their equipment stolen right out of them!! Do a search on the subject.
    Canon EOS 30D With grip, various lenses and stuff...

see my pics at www.brokenfencephotography.com

Visit me on Facebook..

Feel like helping some homeless Pets?
    the proceds from any of the products purchased go
    directly to helping CT animal shelters.
    www.helpwillysfriends.com.org

4. Quote Originally Posted by zacker
    all's I can say is...WATCH YOUR EQUIPMENT!!! I hear story after story of people getting stuff stolen..not trying to scare you or anything but just warn you.. pick pockets, scammers, people even sayint theyve had their bags cut from behind and their equipment stolen right out of them!! Do a search on the subject.
    Thank you Zack! Being allert and attentive should be present always

5. Hi Pia!! It is nice to hear you are going to have a trip in summer holidays. I would suggest you to visit Biarrtiz. It is located in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, department of Pyrenees Atlantiques. The most attractive beach of Biarrtiz is Grande Plage. In the summer, the beach looks covered with the sunbathers. At night, the lighthouse in the distance gives the stunning views to the visitos. I hope your trip will be memorable and enjoyable. It will be better if you go by private convene to keep yourself safe from the pick pocket and scammers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information