PDA

View Full Version : old skate pic

J.W.
11-14-2007, 03:34 PM
i was going through some old pics and found this one...not sure why but its one of my favorite skate pics ive taken.

this is from a "meeting" i had last fall at the Burton factory....

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1720/20061010image0008copywe8.jpg

nvr2low
11-14-2007, 03:42 PM
pretty cool shot, looks like a cool place to skate, too bad i could never do much on a skate board.

J.W.
11-14-2007, 08:34 PM
pretty cool shot, looks like a cool place to skate, too bad i could never do much on a skate board.

thanks.

it IS an awesome place to skate.

zacker
11-15-2007, 08:26 AM
lol... when i was a kid, skate boarding was just going down hill and not falling off.. anyone see the movie about the Z boyz and dog town? the scene where they enter their first compitition? all the "Stunts" the "Other" kids were doing? yeah, that was us...lol, we werent as cool as the Z boys..lol

Irishpub3
11-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Nice shot Jay, very kewl :) ...my son is big into skateboarding... in fact, we're having his 12th birthday party this saturday at The Shelter Skatepark in Albany... I must be the nicest mom on the planet, always getting suckered into these things - but I'm renting out the place saturday morning for 3 hours, we'll have the place to ourselves and the kids are thrilled... there will only be about 6 or 7 kids, and they will have the whole skate park to themselves LOL

You're welcome to stop over and show us your moves if you want! LOL Ross and I don't skate, but we'll get some good photos of you with the kids! :D

Orgnoi1
11-15-2007, 02:12 PM
You're welcome to stop over and show us your moves if you want! LOL Ross and I don't skate, but we'll get some good photos of you with the kids! :D

Trish believe me... Jay has seen my fat @$$... he KNOWS I dont skate...:D

J.W.
11-15-2007, 06:30 PM
Nice shot Jay, very kewl :) ...my son is big into skateboarding... in fact, we're having his 12th birthday party this saturday at The Shelter Skatepark in Albany... I must be the nicest mom on the planet, always getting suckered into these things - but I'm renting out the place saturday morning for 3 hours, we'll have the place to ourselves and the kids are thrilled... there will only be about 6 or 7 kids, and they will have the whole skate park to themselves LOL

thanks. :)

wow, thats awesome! does he know yet? going to be one happy kid. i woulda loved that for a party when i was young, who am i kidding, i'd love that now. :D

if i didnt work weekends i'd prob take you up on that offer. :(
busy time for us right now with the mtn opening and the snow coming.

J.W.
11-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Trish believe me... Jay has seen my fat @$$... he KNOWS I dont skate...:D

i bet you got some moves....i saw the old bmx shots.

Irishpub3
11-15-2007, 07:31 PM
thanks. :)

wow, thats awesome! does he know yet? going to be one happy kid. i woulda loved that for a party when i was young, who am i kidding, i'd love that now. :D

if i didnt work weekends i'd prob take you up on that offer. :(
busy time for us right now with the mtn opening and the snow coming.

yea, he knows... and he's been counting down the minutes all week LOL... it's going to be real fun for them with the whole place to themselves for 3 hours... at least I wont have to come up with any other entertainment for them... he only invited his few friends who skateboard... so there's about 6 or 7 kids coming, and no girls :D I think in a couple years though, he'll probably be inviting all the girls to his parties LOL

we're doing our snow dance too... can't wait to get out there and do some riding... I used to ski pretty heavily, and my son has been snowboarding since he's 5 lol, I'm gonna have a handful with this one when he's a teenager! which mountain do you work at? Maybe we'll come up one weekend when there's no place to sled... Ross doesnt ski, but he can be in charge of taking pictures! LOL

J.W.
11-15-2007, 08:12 PM
yea, he knows... and he's been counting down the minutes all week LOL... it's going to be real fun for them with the whole place to themselves for 3 hours... at least I wont have to come up with any other entertainment for them... he only invited his few friends who skateboard... so there's about 6 or 7 kids coming, and no girls :D I think in a couple years though, he'll probably be inviting all the girls to his parties LOL

we're doing our snow dance too... can't wait to get out there and do some riding... I used to ski pretty heavily, and my son has been snowboarding since he's 5 lol, I'm gonna have a handful with this one when he's a teenager! which mountain do you work at? Maybe we'll come up one weekend when there's no place to sled... Ross doesnt ski, but he can be in charge of taking pictures! LOL

def should be a good time. yup, pretty soon it'll be all about the girls, lol.

i run a ski/snowboard shop at the base of mt snow. :D

it was snowing like crazy here a couple hours ago. :) only stuck to the cars though not the ground. :( but the mtn has been open since last weekend.....they got 120 new snowfans and they are insane, they started blowing on wed night and by sat they had 7 trails open. :eek:

that wont help the snowmobiles though :mad:, i got out once last year.