PDA

View Full Version : Three Windows and a Chimney

cosmonaut
11-08-2007, 11:27 PM
I shot this awhile back. It is Kodak 400CN B&W. Does the subject work for you and also the composition? Thanks in advance......

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k35/cosmonaut1959/threewindows.jpg

aceman152
11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
I think the framing is good, but just seems to be missing something on the bottom of the frame close to the wall on either side.

stoneylonesome
11-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Pretty neat shot, I like the B&W effect, the only thing I can think of to give it more impact would be to crop the gound out completely, not sure if this would work, but like aceman said there seemed to be something missing at the bottom.

Orgnoi1
11-09-2007, 09:48 AM
I like it a lot... framing is nice... and it gives you a nice lonely feeling of abstract... you search out the windows to see if you can see inside...

Great capture!

zacker
11-09-2007, 01:31 PM
i think its pretty cool... for some reason like Ross said, i find myself looking at the windows, waiting for someone to be staring out.

Imagine we turn this into a movie like the ring, where your looking at this shot and then there is someone looking back and you think, hey i didnt see that before, then they wave at you and start walking out the door, comming closer and closer to you... would that creep you right the hell out?

stoneylonesome
11-09-2007, 01:50 PM
i think its pretty cool... for some reason like Ross said, i find myself looking at the windows, waiting for someone to be staring out.

Imagine we turn this into a movie like the ring, where your looking at this shot and then there is someone looking back and you think, hey i didnt see that before, then they wave at you and start walking out the door, comming closer and closer to you... would that creep you right the hell out?

Better yet they come walking right out through the wall. Hey I see a face in the lower window, middle row pane on the left. Theres something white there.:eek:

StudioCMC
11-09-2007, 04:21 PM
I like it as it is, using the roofing frame as my visial guide, the image needs to be bumped for symetry to the right for frame. But I actualy like the ground to show a bit.

Chris

oldnavy170
11-09-2007, 09:28 PM
It looks like a haunted house. I think the b&w works great with this shot!