PDA

View Full Version : A couple of new accessories

JayVig
10-22-2007, 11:32 PM
I got a couple of small things tonight. The first is an 8 point star filter (58mm) and luckily it came with step down rings to go to 55mm and 52mm. It was pretty cheap ($20) at bestbuy.

the other is a circular polarizer. Got this one at 58mm also. The weird thing is that I remember them being like $60+ when looking at B&H but this one, also at bestbuy, was also only like $20ish. Does that mean it's not going to be as good. What would be different from one CPL to another?

convergent
10-22-2007, 11:37 PM
You just reminded me that I bought a circular polarizer about 6 months ago and lost it before I ever used it. I'm sure its somewhere in my office, but Lord only know where.

zacker
10-23-2007, 07:00 AM
Mike, is that it under your desk? no, on the left.. yeah right there... i think i see it near your foot.. nice Sandals by the way.

lol

Jason, it will work, it just might not have the greatest coatings on it.. but it should do its job, i have a cheap one i use on the pro1 and its fine! The star filters are cool.. i have a couple, wait till the next birthday party... the candles on the cake will look awesome!