PDA

View Full Version : Not many Jeff Gordon fans in New Hampshire LOL

Irishpub3
09-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Some fans in the stands at NHIS :D

http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/4/5/DSC_8444e2.jpg

KDN
09-19-2007, 08:54 AM
LOL that's hilarious! Love the dress, looks like someone dug it up from their prom in the 80's!

JayVig
09-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Very funny... HEY.... that's MY dress... oops. nevermind

convergent
09-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Gotta love the "class" of Nascar fans... especially the ones that sit down on the front row! At the Charlotte 600, there were like 3 or 4 rows at the bottom of drunk guys that were having more fun than anyone in the place, and they had no clue what was going on. They were 10' from the track and all they could see were the roofs of cars going by at nearly 200MPH. But they were hollaring and having a blast.

Orgnoi1
09-19-2007, 09:35 AM
LOL cute...LOL...god I hate Nascar...LOL

JayVig
09-19-2007, 10:09 AM
You think you guys hate it being up there? Imagine being from the north and being stuck in the south. It's EVERYWHERE. People wear camo pants and nascar t-shirts everywhere they go. They have nascar themed weddings. nascar mailboxes. rooms decorated in nascar memoribilia from wallpaper to bed sheets and all the way up to full size nascar body frames and one person i know has used nascar tires as legs for a coffee table with a glass top.

i gotta get to a city and recharge my batteries for a bit. this southern living is draining

Orgnoi1
09-19-2007, 10:41 AM
You think you guys hate it being up there? Imagine being from the north and being stuck in the south. It's EVERYWHERE. People wear camo pants and nascar t-shirts everywhere they go. They have nascar themed weddings. nascar mailboxes. rooms decorated in nascar memoribilia from wallpaper to bed sheets and all the way up to full size nascar body frames and one person i know has used nascar tires as legs for a coffee table with a glass top.

i gotta get to a city and recharge my batteries for a bit. this southern living is draining

oh believe me...I remember... my living areas were Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Texas when I was in the Army...LOL

stoneylonesome
09-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Ah gee guys can 250,000 plus (average attendence at a winston cup event) be wrong. :D :D :D I remeber going to a few races when I was stationed in Georgia, they should have been called "drunkards reunions" :doh

Trish great photo, the best viewing is usually the people that go to the race. :D

zacker
09-19-2007, 12:28 PM
lol lookit the funny New Hampshire red necks maw, why they even spelt Gordon wrong.. hee hee hee... not like us southern red necks, at least we know its spelt with two R's.. now git me another Schlitz from the fridge on the front lawn.. its next to the old buick, nearest the sofa!

JayVig
09-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Craig, by that description, you're apparently one of my neighbors.

zacker
09-19-2007, 01:18 PM
nojay but i have seen plenty like em.

stoneylonesome
09-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Craig, by that description, you're apparently one of my neighbors.

NAH he ain't a real redneck he wants a shlitz, ya'll know it's gotta be a PBR, (Pabst Blue Ribbon) :D

convergent
09-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Guys, I might be in NY, but I've a southern red-neck at heart... so lets be careful now. :)

Sheadog
09-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Some fans in the stands at NHIS :D

Thats funny, I missed that one. We were up there also, what a boring race. July was so much better.

KDN
09-19-2007, 04:35 PM
NAH he ain't a real redneck he wants a shlitz, ya'll know it's gotta be a PBR, (Pabst Blue Ribbon) :D

That and he's too chicken to get his truck dirty! Can't be a real redneck with a clean truck LOL

and just a disclaimer I have nothing personal against rednecks I happened to of married one :D

zacker
09-19-2007, 09:04 PM
Sorry, Im just an old city slicker at heart...

Psst y'all, blue lights on!!

lol,lol..couldnt resist!