PDA

View Full Version : What a day not to have the camera here...

Orgnoi1
05-29-2007, 09:44 PM
I just had to remove a brown bat from my office... what a bummer not to have a camera with me... poor little guy was REALLY disoriented by all the radio waves here in the office... got him into a box and brought him outside... poor guy was so scared he didnt want to leave the box till I slid him out and let him see he was safe... then he took off into downtown Albany.... probably to go partying...

Irishpub3
05-29-2007, 09:45 PM
LOL glad you saved him!!! You should've made a dash for your new P&S in the truck :happy

JerseyMutt
05-29-2007, 09:48 PM
That's awesome. Would have loved to see a pic, but glad the little guy's okay.

Orgnoi1
05-29-2007, 09:48 PM
naw... sometimes a picture isnt worth it... and the flash would have just screwed him up more... from the radio waves it puts off... he was whining the whole way down the elevator and I felt pretty bad...

Orgnoi1
05-29-2007, 09:50 PM
and I have to admit... if its one animal that really I am a softie for...its bats...

Irishpub3
05-29-2007, 10:09 PM
That's awesome. Would have loved to see a pic, but glad the little guy's okay.

Sure!! You're cheering for the bat, but you have issues with spiders!! :mad: They accomplish the same things in nature you know - natural insect control agents... and, they're both beautiful!

Get is straight will ya! :D

JerseyMutt
05-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Something about the sight of spiders just doesn't sit well with me. Rodents I have no problem with on the other hand. Oh well. I've definitely never claimed to be normal. :D

Irishpub3
05-29-2007, 10:24 PM
You and everyone else around here! :stubb

I think I'll go start my own spider forum.... no wimps allowed :happy :D