PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Old Dominion

hoydie17
05-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Hi folks,

I'm Sean, and it's a pleasure to welcome all of our Virginia residents (and visitors) to this board.

Virginia offers abundant opportunities for photography of just about every niche you can imagine. Whether it's my personal favorite, the railroads, or the Blue Ridge Mountains, or down on the Chesapeake Bay in Hampton Roads.

Feel free to ask questions, and post your photos, if we don't have the answer, I'm sure we can find it, or at least someone who does!

Sean

JerseyMutt
05-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Checking in...

<----Proud resident of the Great Commonwealth of Virginia since '94 and where I'll be this weekend. :thumb

zacker
05-24-2007, 09:45 PM
hey i was in VA last august... in Shanendoah!! And I feel like i am an honorary virgina resident, I was married on Chincoteague island.... by none other than the "Marrian, Librairian".. lol

Orgnoi1
05-25-2007, 06:01 AM
*Thread Made Sticky*

convergent
05-25-2007, 08:05 AM
I was born and raised in VA, and still have about 50 cousins in the state. I was born in Danville, moved to Emporia when I was 5, and moved to Manassas when I got out of school. After 5 years there, I moved up here to Upstate NY, but we visit VA several times a year. Its a beautiful state.

JerseyMutt
05-25-2007, 09:45 AM
I was born in Danville

Only about 45 minutes southwest of my hometown. :thumb