PDA

View Full Version : Got Mail???

ATVinBarbie
05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Somebody is missing a mailbox LOL.

This washed downstream to MY house... found it along side the creek a few weeks ago.

It has definately seen better days LOL

http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/1/7/Warnermailboxflagdown.jpg

Put the flag up to discover who it belongs to. A neighbor about a mile upstream. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll bring it to him. :D

http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/1/7/Warnermailboxflagup.jpg

JayVig
05-23-2007, 04:55 PM
That was my mailbox. I couldn't take all the bills coming in anymore so I shot it and dumped it in the river.

ATVinBarbie
05-23-2007, 05:00 PM
That was my mailbox. I couldn't take all the bills coming in anymore so I shot it and dumped it in the river.

LOL... actually I thought that when I read the name.... but then my husband informed me he and the kids had found my treasure the day before and used it for target practice. ;)

JayVig
05-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh I guess it wasn't me. I'd never shoot a mailbox. Isn't that a federal offense? I'm a law obiding citizen

ATVinBarbie
05-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Oh I guess it wasn't me. I'd never shoot a mailbox. Isn't that a federal offense? I'm a law obiding citizen

Well, it is a federal offense... IF the darn thing was still attached to a post in someone's front yard LOL. ;)

We've had more junk float downstream.... we never know what we'll find when we walk to the back property. :rolleyes:

JayVig
05-23-2007, 08:28 PM
I know what you mean. We have a stream like that too and there's always old stuff floating by. Last week we found Jimmy Hoffa - but it rained and he got washed away.

ATVinBarbie
05-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I know what you mean. We have a stream like that too and there's always old stuff floating by. Last week we found Jimmy Hoffa - but it rained and he got washed away.

:fp ANYTHING'S possible. ;)

zacker
05-23-2007, 08:30 PM
"Mafia mailbox"

"Bills, Bills.. I get so many bills in dis ting.... Joey, Shoot dis freakin ting and dump it in... DA SPOT!"

ATVinBarbie
05-23-2007, 08:34 PM
"Mafia mailbox"

"Bills, Bills.. I get so many bills in dis ting.... Joey, Shoot dis freakin ting and dump it in... DA SPOT!"

funny... cuz I live near the nine mile swamp.... and not too far from the Loomis Gang's cemetary. :eek:

JayVig
05-23-2007, 08:36 PM
uh oh Zacker... how do you know how that goes so well... you must have heard it. you're a RAT! haha.

JerseyMutt
05-23-2007, 11:02 PM
LMAO @ this thread....:D

zacker
05-24-2007, 07:14 AM
uh oh Zacker... how do you know how that goes so well... you must have heard it. you're a RAT! haha.

Be expecting a knock on your door any minute now... it will be some Hired Goons.
lol

JayVig
05-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Good thing i've got MY goons waiting.

CruzinGirl
05-24-2007, 08:10 AM
funny... cuz I live near the nine mile swamp.... and not too far from the Loomis Gang's cemetary. :eek:

You know....this new place of yours is starting to sound more and more like its the perfect spot for you guys, lol!!!:not:love

ATVinBarbie
05-24-2007, 08:31 AM
You know....this new place of yours is starting to sound more and more like its the perfect spot for you guys, lol!!!:not:love

You know it. Outlaws everywhere you look. :D :rock

And plenty of places to dump the evidence. :wm LOL

CruzinGirl
05-25-2007, 12:01 PM
You know it. Outlaws everywhere you look. :D :rock

And plenty of places to dump the evidence. :wm LOL
hahaha....its scary how much alike we think!!!!:love:love:love