PDA

View Full Version : Wind Blown

ATVinBarbie
04-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Was just sitting by the fire earlier, so I decided to take some pics...
Darn wind.... plus I could use some help with my settings. :blush

Yeah... another thing I LOVE... Bonfires. :)

http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/1/7/4-26-2007evening009.JPG

JerseyMutt
04-26-2007, 10:34 PM
That is very cool!

ATVinBarbie
04-26-2007, 10:42 PM
That is very cool!

Wait til the BIG bonfires. :rock LOL

JerseyMutt
04-26-2007, 10:45 PM
If it weren't for the fact that the fireground can be a very busy place, I'd love to get a couple of shots the next big fire we have. Some of these would make for outstanding photos.

ATVinBarbie
04-26-2007, 10:51 PM
If it weren't for the fact that the fireground can be a very busy place, I'd love to get a couple of shots the next big fire we have. Some of these would make for outstanding photos.

Wait til you see the "action" at my bonfires.... LOL.... drunken foolish people. :D

JerseyMutt
04-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Oh...I know all about that mixture. :D

I could actually do with one of those sometime soon. Not supposed to burn at night around there though....:(

JayVig
04-26-2007, 10:56 PM
I can verify that he knows about that mixture. Speaking of dangerous mixtures - I've got one. Beer Pong, Roman Candles and the back of my head. Not fun!

ATVinBarbie
04-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Oh...I know all about that mixture. :D

I could actually do with one of those sometime soon. Not supposed to burn at night around there though....:(
We burn 24/7 around here.... NO laws to stop us. :D

Here's our new infamous "firepit"...

Yeah... I sit out there a lot at night. :) one of my happy places :happy

Seems everywhere I've lived I've had that freedom of open burning. :tup
(This photo taken this morning.) the "green" is starting to "pop" yeah spring. :rock

http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/1/7/firepit.jpg

Irishpub3
04-27-2007, 07:19 AM
Awesome fire shot Barb!!! Bonfire party at Barbs house :rock :rock :rock

convergent
04-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Now those are logs!

zacker
04-27-2007, 10:40 AM
HEY bARB... WHAT SHUTTER SPEED DID YOU USE? ID TRY IT A TOUCH FASTER.. opps caps lock.... anyhow, although i have never tried it so i could be way wrong too, but im thinking a faster SP would yeild a sharper image as it would stop the action..the fire should be bright enough to raise to a faster speed.

ATVinBarbie
04-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Now those are logs!

Hee hee... when we moved her late last fall, we decided some trees had to come down that were leaning on the house and NEAR power lines to the house... SO.... out came the fourwheeler and some rope.... Paul cut the trees down with the chainsaw.. and I yanked them away so they WOULDN'T land on the house. :rock

Fun. :happy

ATVinBarbie
04-27-2007, 10:46 AM
HEY bARB... WHAT SHUTTER SPEED DID YOU USE? ID TRY IT A TOUCH FASTER.. opps caps lock.... anyhow, although i have never tried it so i could be way wrong too, but im thinking a faster SP would yeild a sharper image as it would stop the action..the fire should be bright enough to raise to a faster speed.

Yeah, I'm gonna work on it more... and there's many more fires to come to practice. Much to learn. Thanks for the tip. :tup