PDA

View Full Version : Make It Stop!!!!

aceman152
02-17-2007, 11:05 AM
:crapIt wont stop snowwing!!!! The mail-person wont deliever mail if I have .25 inches on my front porch and front walk. Its so deep I can't even take the girls out sledding because the snow is over their heads!

stoneylonesome
02-17-2007, 11:54 AM
:crapIt wont stop snowwing!!!! The mail-person wont deliever mail if I have .25 inches on my front porch and front walk. Its so deep I can't even take the girls out sledding because the snow is over their heads!

Wish I could help, but Mother Nature never did listen to me. This week she dumped 5" of Sleet/ice on me (the heavest stuff I've ever seen) Doesn't sound like much but I'm still trying to chip the ice away. :doh Just keep saying that Spring is 4 weeks away.

ATVinBarbie
02-17-2007, 03:02 PM
School was closed here on Wed, Thur, and Fri. SNOW SNOW SNOW. Too much now. The groomers need to go out and open up the trails. I know I'd get stuck if I attempted to take the snowmobile out. :doh

Aaron.... I hope you dig yourself out soon. And be glad the mail isn't delivered. I opened my mailbox today and it was full of bills. :Hammer

ZK9995
02-17-2007, 07:18 PM
We got our 17" inches of the white stuff here and then spent 2 days trying to snow blow it out of the way. I like snow here and there just not that much at once because where we live we have no where to put it :doh

zacker
02-17-2007, 09:10 PM
im just letting my ice melt... got rid of a good amount today too!!!

aceman152
02-17-2007, 10:42 PM
We had sun shine for a bit, and then started up again....I probably have a foot of snow on the walkway I shoveled yesturday! I have snow piles on the side of the driveway taller than I am right now, and the yard is deep enough to lose the girls in if we aren't careful!