View Full Version : We should go to Mexico to Snowmobile LOL

Irishpub3
02-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Mexico, NY that is LOL... They've gotten about 10 feet of snow :happy

Check this out...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17042993/

nvr2low
02-10-2007, 10:45 AM
a co-worker of mine lives in mexico, says the snow is over the windows of his house. i think it was wednesday he had over 60" since sunday with another 2" comming. i may take a drive up that way with the camera today, i think its only about 25 min from me.

Orgnoi1
02-10-2007, 10:47 AM
well be careful if you go up... my friend is over in Oswego as an emergency NYS DOT mechanic right now... and while he said it wasnt AS bad as the news is making it...its pretty bad... although we would LOVE to see the pics...

nvr2low
02-10-2007, 03:53 PM
i took a ride up through mexico and oswego, unforunatly i didnt get any pics. it was a complete white out the whole way. i could barley see the snow banks on the side of the road, which at some points where over the roof of my truck that is lifted 3". The McDonalds in mexico had snow banks in the lot there where probably 10-12' high with another 6" of unplowed snow on the ground. It reminds me of the snow storms i used to see as a kid in the late 80's early 90's. give it a week and the riding will be awsome there. it would be hard to ride up there with all the snow falling and the amount of snow on the ground.