PDA

View Full Version : Candace Parker (Tenn) dunks against UConn

jerry@molaver.org
01-22-2007, 08:49 PM
Well it wasn't the finish I would have liked to have seen when the Tenn women beat UConn on Jan 6th. In the second half Candace Parker got a fast break going & drove for a dunk. One of the VERY few women in college basketball that can do so.

Four images pasted together, wish I had taken just 1 more :)
Shot with the 1DSII @ iso 1600 & 300mm f2.8

http://www.molaver.org/photos/misc/dunk.jpg

stoneylonesome
01-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Great series, had a little problem finding the reply box it's so wide. :D

You could timed this so well I bet you could make a gif animation out of it..:)
nice timing.

ZR2Blazer
01-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Great series....I see what you mean about more pics though....Would have been nice to see the ball in the hoop too :cheers

Its great to see the look in her eye as she knows shes free to slam that ball :happy

convergent
01-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Jerry, where were you positioned? Were you in the stands with a 300 f/2.8? Looks like you were higher than floor level... just curious.

JustinL
01-23-2007, 11:14 AM
well if he's looking down on that giant, he musta been in the 2nd level. great capture!

jerry@molaver.org
01-23-2007, 11:36 AM
well if he's looking down on that giant, he musta been in the 2nd level. great capture!

lol :)

Actually we are in the 1st level, about even with the hoop. Our women's seats are across from the visitor's bench in the corner (you can see Pat Summitt in one of the frames) and our men's seats are behind the end of the visitor's bench, also at hoop height.

JustinL
01-23-2007, 12:09 PM
lol :)

Actually we are in the 1st level, about even with the hoop. Our women's seats are across from the visitor's bench in the corner (you can see Pat Summitt in one of the frames) and our men's seats are behind the end of the visitor's bench, also at hoop height.

oh yea, Pat Summit... i can still make out her sour puss face through the bokeh