PDA

View Full Version : New Cell Phone... what do you use?

Orgnoi1
01-16-2007, 10:08 AM
I was lucky last time when my phone broke that Cruzingirl had a couple used ones that I picked up from her...

Its about time to upgrade, not because the phone I have is broken... but I need a change... so I am looking at the RAZRs... I had thought about getting a PDA before but decided at this point I dont want to spend a month what the data rates and such go for...

So what do you have and use? What do you like and/or dislike about it?

JerseyMutt
01-16-2007, 10:31 AM
I've got a Razr. I'm happy with it. I didn't get it because everyone was. I just knew that this was gonna be the last cell purchase for awhile and wanted something halfway decent. Overall I like it, I'm just a lot more careful with it than I was with previous cellphones as I worry often that it will break alot easier because of its size. So far so good.

ShelleyNLP
01-16-2007, 10:41 AM
I have the Razr too, It wasnt my choice, I accidentally washed my last phone! LOL The Razr was the only comperable one to the last one I had. Its been ok. I like that its thin, I DONT like how big it is though.

zacker
01-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Ill be getting one soon too, was looking at the LG chocolate but do not like the initial bad reviews so thats out, now im thinking of getting the SLVR Im not crazy about flip phones, I always seem to break em...lol

convergent
01-16-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm obviously sold on PDAPhones, and have been using an Audiovox PPC6600 for several years now... its a full Pocket PC based device. What I like about it... full PDA sync with my laptop, GPS mapping & navigation, music playback, web, email, and running various other applications, games, etc.

As far as data charges, Sprint is the best way to go if you want that... I think I pay $15/month for unlimited data.

Orgnoi1
01-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Well as an update... I opted for the Silver/Black Verizon Motorola RAZR V3M with LG HBM-710 Bluetooth. I am pretty happy so far with the only exception being the case that I got with the deal... the belt clip is non-removable... so I have to remove everything including the clip when I take the phone off... granted though its a padded case... and I am a heathen on phones... but I may have to look for another option considering I dont actually WEAR my phone that much... goes in my hat on my desk at work (because I wear a tool belt) and at home it gets plugged in... who knows...

zacker
01-23-2007, 07:25 AM
lemme know how you like it about 2 months from now as about that time i will be looking to get mine... I want the SLVR but it seems its not available for Verizon ( i didnt think it mattered) so Id have to opt for the RAZR Also...god I really HATE flip phones!!! they last me 8 months topps!!!

CruzinGirl
01-23-2007, 09:01 AM
Congrats on the new phone, Ross! I know a lot of people with Razrs and none have broken them yet....but of course you are as hard on phones as I am, so BE CAREFUL! lol