PDA

View Full Version : Check me out everybody...Im a Doofus!

zacker
11-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Im taking friday off from work ( so far unless a huge job breaks!) and like a Doofus, I sent the 30D into Canon for a cleaning and check up.. Now I have just the pro1 to shoot with... Boo!! i do have the elan7 but im not into waiting for the film to come back.. And I scoped out of few locations in Milford at lunch today on the way back from Milford Photo and as it stands now, I will prolly stay home and work around the house... God i wish i had a condo right now...lol

ATVinBarbie
11-16-2006, 06:32 AM
Make the best of the day and get your holiday lights up early. :D

Irishpub3
11-16-2006, 06:44 AM
Yep... you're a doofus :D GET OUTSIDE and SHOOT SOME PICTURES - EVEN IF you just have the pro 1.... otherwise, go to work for me and I'll take tomorrow off :happy

zacker
11-16-2006, 07:01 AM
Hey!!! lol
Oh ill be outside, unless it rains that is. I like my little pro1 but after useing a DSLR its really hard to go back to it.. its that damn shutter lag.. when it was my only camera I didnt even notice it, now I hit that button and expect to take the shot.. hell, I bet if I dont think about it, ill hit the shutter button and stick the cam in my pocket before the picture is taken...lol Hopefully canon is slow so I get it back soon.. I sent it in Via UPS RED so it got there yesterday before 10:30 AM.. now to just get them to do it today and get it in the mail...lol Mwaaaa haaa haaaa!

Orgnoi1
11-16-2006, 07:08 AM
I would go get some nice ISO3200 35mm film and go take some creative film shots.... the weather is supposed to be crappy which will accentuate the pictures even more...

CruzinGirl
11-16-2006, 08:43 AM
The good news is that I sent a 50mm back to canon to have them fix it under warrenty...it was back in under 2 weeks, so you may have luck getting your 30D back soon. I'm trying to decide whether to chance it or send my 1D out now to get it back before Christmas.....according to them it should be back in time.

zacker
11-16-2006, 12:41 PM
they say 7 working days... I dunno, I still have the pro1.. Ross, I was hoping to do more stuff with the Lightbox if it rained.. I got some new BG materials and was curious as to how they'd look.

Holland_patrick
11-16-2006, 11:37 PM
you can always call a firend who has an XT who is off tomorrow also

;)

zacker
11-17-2006, 06:16 AM
i guess that is why most people have a back up body...lol