PDA

View Full Version : Going to NY State Final Four - Girls Volleyball

convergent
11-11-2006, 07:22 PM
My daughter's volleyball team won the Regional Championship today and is going to be playing in the State Championships next weekend. I'm floating on a cloud right now with excitement. They played an incredible match today against a team from up north. They won the first two games in the match and thought they had it all stitched up. Well, their opponent had a different idea and they came back and won the next two games rather convincingly. Our girls came back in the 5th and opened with a lead then gave it back to a tie at 18-18. So after a couple of hours of play, they found themselves tied with the first team to get to 25 winning. It was neck and neck all the way to the end. I'll try to post some pictures when I can, but we are leaving early tomorrow for Florida and I haven't begun to pack.

zacker
11-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Congrats to all Mike, and have a great time in florida...bring back some shells from Sanibel, its supposed to be one of the besh beaches in the world for collecting shells and supposedly there are tons of shark teeth there too!

Irishpub3
11-12-2006, 08:48 AM
Congratualations to your daughter Mike!!!!!:rock :rock :rock

Good luck at the state championships... we'll be rooting for your girls!!! :thumb

aceman152
11-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Congrats to your daughte!!!!!