PDA

View Full Version : Exif Information..

Holland_patrick
10-18-2006, 04:35 PM
I think it cool to have the exif info from photo'son the frame.. I tried doing frames in PS but the action got messed up some how. I know there is programs out there but with me not even being able to get a normal frame up and running i would hate to shell out cash for for something i can't use..

patrick

Holland_patrick
11-08-2006, 06:06 PM
A bump on this???

Orgnoi1
11-08-2006, 07:54 PM
I actually just add borders... instead of frames... but I havent done it in PS... I tend to use PSP8 for that... and just add a 15 pixel border in black around the outside as one of the last parts to processing...

convergent
11-08-2006, 07:58 PM
I don't put borders or frames on my images, so I have no idea how to do it. Are you saying you want to extract the EXIF data, and then display it in a border? Do you have an example of what you are talking about?

Orgnoi1
11-08-2006, 09:00 PM
I dont think he actually is extracting it... just adding text over a supplemental addition to the photo...

Holland_patrick
11-08-2006, 10:07 PM
this is what i was talking about.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pooternerds/Framer/PS7%20Framing%20Script.html

Photoshop 7 & CS Framing Script Add frames, borders and mattes to enhance your photographs

This script was written for Photoshop 7 after many requsts for my CS2 script to work on PS7. Scripting on PS7 does not allow for the use of user interfaces, therefor I have written a user interface in Visual Basic. This allows for this version of the script to be almost identical to the CS2 version. Full instructions for intallation and use are included. This version will also run on Photoshop CS.

Add various frames selected from a drop down list, and adjust colors and sizes etc.
Add mattes selected from a drop down list, and adjust colors and sizes etc.
Add bottom bias to mattes.
Add textures to your mattes.
Alter the dpi of your image.
Alter the colorspace of your image.
Create a duplicate before processing.
Flatten all layers after processing.
Add a signature to your photograph.
Add a title to your photograph.
Add exif info from your camera to your photograph.
Select font, color, size, dropshadow for the text on your photograph.
Select vertical or horizontal text.
Resize the image.
Add USM to the image. (sharpen the photograph)
Save config files for ease of different styles.
Turn on/off each individual option.
Batch process multiple files at once.

and I also found this

BreezeBrowser Pro

which i'll be looking in to also.

convergent
11-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Well BreezeBrowser Pro is a great product... I'm not familiar with the script though. I would be willing to buy something that did that stuff well though... I'll have to check it out.