PDA

View Full Version : MS Windows Vista Improves Over XP for Digital Imagers

trolleycar
09-26-2006, 08:40 PM
MS Windows Vista Improves Over XP for Digital Imagers (http://www.imaginginfo.com/article/article.jsp?id=1890&siteSection=3)

Windows Vista manages to make the digital imaging experience more appealing from start to finish.

GraphyFotoz
03-03-2007, 06:25 AM
I'll wait a year or so till the bugs are out of it and all the drivers are in place for your hardware.

Figures.....before it was even released they had a service pack patch for it ALREADY!

Now on the other hand......Office 2007 is VERY impressive!!
I love the new Outlook 2007 mail package!

I use the Enterprise Edition.

zacker
03-03-2007, 07:45 AM
i prolly wont get it till i buy a new comp and it comes with it... but if i do buy a new comp, i think im getting a mac!!

asull85
03-03-2007, 11:58 AM
It came installed with the laptop I just got. I haven't noticed any big changes between XP and Vista.

nvr2low
03-03-2007, 03:09 PM
It came installed with the laptop I just got. I haven't noticed any big changes between XP and Vista.

came on my new laptop too, similar program but you can tell they are stealing ideas from mac

epatsellis
03-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Who stole ideas by buying Nextstep, who stole stole from Xerox's early studies of UI design, Xerox invented the ubiquitous mouse as a means of computer interaction, many, many years ago.

erie

Orgnoi1
03-28-2007, 05:19 PM
yeah at this point everyone is in bed with each other...

Microsoft owns quite a portion of Apple now... which is most prevelent if you look at the newest Apple laptops with their duel OS systems...

I know for me personally its always a chore to keep XP going... and right now I (knocking on wood) have all my systems up and working properly... so for me to move to Vista it would take an act of god...LOL

epatsellis
03-28-2007, 05:29 PM
shouldn't be that hard Ross, just throw a bunch of cpu cycles and a couple of gigs of memory at it, it'll work fine.

erie