PDA

View Full Version : 1st 2006/7 Windham Photo Club Meeting

TomNanos
09-13-2006, 09:32 AM
If anyone is interested, the Windham Photography Club is holding it's first meeting of the year on Tuesday 9/19/2006 at 7pm. The meetings take place at the Quinnebaug Valley Community College on Main Street in Willimantic, usually in the downstairs classrooms. We as a club have a varied membership - from seasoned pros to amatuers - shooting all formats of pictures - film, digital, 35mm, medium & large format, etc. All are welcome to witness the madness! :D

Once we firm up what we'll be talking about, I'll post an update here.

And FYI, we usually hold our meetings the first and third Tuesday of the month from September to June. So all you House fans out there better break out the TiVO or VCR.... ;) Why, oh, why did FOX change the time of House?????? I used to get home just as it was coming on.....

-Tom

convergent
09-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Thanks for sharing the info Tom.

TomNanos
09-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Update on what will be discussed:

1. Members will be asked to bring in what they feel are a couple of their better shots from the summer, and say a few words about them.
2. Joe Peters, our NECCC chair, will go over what this year's NECCC schedule looks like, including the upcoming contests.
3. I'll be talking about the private area for WPC members here on NEF, as well as introducing the club's Monthly Challenge series.

All are welcome to attend, and of course you're welcome to join too! :D I think it's only $20 a year - gotta check on that.

It will take place at 7pm in one of the downstairs classrooms at the QVCC on Main Street in Willimantic, CT.

-Tom