PDA

View Full Version : Camping over Labor Day

convergent
08-31-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm going camping over Labor Day weekend... Fri-Mon... with my family. Actually, there will be about 100 families from our Church that are at the same campsite up near Schroon Lake for the weekend... which is pretty cool since we all know each other. Hoping to get some good camping pictures and relax a little. No computer, means I have to rest... :)

What is everyone else doing this weekend?

ATVinBarbie
08-31-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm praying it doesn't rain ALL weekend. I want to make it to the NYS Fair in Syracuse, NY. Only about an hour from my home. DEFINATELY a great opportunity for some awesome photos. :tup

IF it rains all weekend, I'll prolly do some more packing for our upcoming move and maybe drink a little beer. ;)

stoneylonesome
08-31-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm praying it doesn't rain ALL weekend. I want to make it to the NYS Fair in Syracuse, NY. Only about an hour from my home. DEFINATELY a great opportunity for some awesome photos. :tup

IF it rains all weekend, I'll prolly do some more packing for our upcoming move and maybe drink a little beer. ;)

Well I guessing rain so I'll probably do the beer part. :D :D :D No real plans, maybe a little drive and see what I can take a photo of, before the beer part that is. :Hammer

zacker
09-05-2006, 07:14 PM
i worked around the house some, went hiking, found a race track, collected some rocks for the garden, ate a 12" subway veggie delight on Italian herb and cheese, Ummmmmm... watched 4 movies.. and hung out around the house! I also had tuesday (today) off