PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use the Angle Finder C?

Laziferous
08-29-2006, 06:20 AM
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=183200&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

I guess this is just for the Canonites, but I'm sure other makes of camera have a similar accessory available.

-Anyone use one, or has used one?
-Did it make a noticeable difference in the ease of finding good compositions?
-Will it keep me from laying on the ground to get a good composition? (not that it matters, but would like to minimize that scenario anyway)

I just ordered one from B&H. Now I won't have any excuses for not being able to get low enough to the water, and still see through the viewfinder to compose shots. Wait.... is that good... or bad? No more excuses.... :eek:

I got a Circular Polarizer for my 17-40 too. Woo-hoo!!!!

convergent
08-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Should be a great addition. I don't shoot from ground level that often, so I've never tried one. The magnification is also a pretty nice feature too.

stoneylonesome
08-29-2006, 10:25 AM
No I haven't used one but am seriously thinking about it, these ole knees of mine are sometimes a real PAIN when it comes to squatting down for those low shots, one of the things I love about my G3 is the flip screen. no bending no pain.

Laziferous
08-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Yeah, the magnification will definitely help, if nothing else.

I still use my G2 sometimes, but just hate the image quality, in comparison to the 10D. Can't be it, apart from the G1 for IR though.