PDA

View Full Version : Next POTN NY gathering?

doherc
08-21-2006, 08:03 PM
When is the next POTN NY gathering?

Just started myself, very much a newbie.

Looking to learn from the forums and any in-person advice.

Cheers,

Chris

Orgnoi1
08-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Well wouldnt know about POTN gatherings... but I am pretty sure we can work on getting a NEF gathering going... =)

convergent
08-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Well, the next NEF gathering is the Berkshire shoot later this week. Welcome to the site Chris!

doherc
08-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks - sorry for the mental slip. Can't do anything this week, will keep an eye out for the next one.

zacker
08-21-2006, 08:49 PM
I dont know of anything happening on POTN yet... we have been talking of a NYC trip for over a year...lol We got one at berkshier like mike said, other than that, got any suggestions? (yeah, most of us here are also on POTN) Its just nice to be part of a more "Localized" group!
welcome.. and dont be afraid to give suggestions and ideas for trips and photo shoots!

KVphoto
08-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey, what is POTN?

convergent
08-22-2006, 10:08 PM
POTN = photography-on-the.net which is another photography site.

zacker
08-23-2006, 07:50 AM
POTN = photography-on-the.net which is another photography site.

For Canon users. Its huge and kinda congested and has members world wide so it gets kinda "funny" at times.. you know, the whole "when worlds collide" kinda funny..

I like it and visit maybe two or three times a week (before this place I was there as much as i am here now..lol) Lots of help and usefull info, ya just have to try to navigate your way through some of the BS sometimes. (Its where i met a few of the members who have joined here)