PDA

View Full Version : Apple Aperture Software

Orgnoi1
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
OK... so I stopped in the Apple store today real quick to check out Aperture... of course the lady there put me on a 23" cinema screen, G5 twin-turbo tower with dual intercoolers and let me rip... and...

Its a pretty neat program... almost neat enough to make me buy another Mac... processing was speedy (of course... its a mac) and fairly precise... and I was only tipping the iceburg... I am sure that the program when used in depth has some VERY nice processing control... havin used PSP7, PSP8, PSP10, Adobe PS7, and Adobe CS all to a certain extent I would say that this ranks far up there in ease of use and ability to manipulate photos...

convergent
08-07-2006, 05:38 PM
What's an "aperature"?

Just kidding... I used to spell it like that sometimes too. Its actually "aperture". I remember it most easily because aperture and overture kind of sound similar and rhyme.

Orgnoi1
08-07-2006, 05:39 PM
LOL blah blah blah... all fixed for you Mike...LOL

kmchitt
08-07-2006, 05:57 PM
All I can say is you HAVE to get a Mac! ;)

Orgnoi1
08-07-2006, 06:17 PM
LOL as soon as I win the lottery...LOL

zacker
08-08-2006, 07:54 AM
All I can say is you HAVE to get a Mac! ;)

Stop it!

(Unless you wanna give me one..:)

Id love to get one, they have the 21" screens in my buddies recording studio.. I try to get him to give me one but he says they need them... lol it must be so nice to work on giant sized images.. and they just use them for recording music... ever watch music being recorded on a big screen monitor? BORRRING!!!
lol

convergent
08-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Well you can get a big display with your PC. I have a 20" Samsung that I got at Sams for a pretty decent price, but they keep dropping in priced.