PDA

View Full Version : The Sawmill

stoneylonesome
07-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Every once in a while I drive by this sawmill and think it would make a good photo, well today I made it a point to stop. Not sure if it's landscape or architecture.

http://www.flowingriverphotos.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/sawmill.jpg

convergent
07-21-2006, 07:06 PM
I'd call it landscape... a pond, trees, sky, and a sawmill... nice cature. So many things we drive by everyday that would make nice pictures... I think of that everytime I drive downtown. Would be nice to take a day and just shoot all kinds of stuff around the city.

stoneylonesome
07-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks. To steal a line from an American Express ad. "Your Camera, Don't leave home without it" :) :) :D Most always have one, course sometimes it's fun when you slam on the brakes for that once in a liftime photo to look in the review mirror and see the look of horror on the person that was tailgating you. :D :D :rolleyes:

zacker
07-21-2006, 09:13 PM
id say landscape too... you got alot of land scape type stuff in it, id consider it an architect shot if you were alot closer to the buildings.

stoneylonesome
07-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Thanks, I may repost this one I noticed the transformer after I had posted, I think the best way to eleminate it is a small crop.

KarinaB1970
07-31-2006, 09:49 AM
Nice image Sandy! How have you been? I have not done a thing this year with the camera...such a shame. BUT I am getting inspired once again....time to head out today or tomorrow and start shooting again. Hope it's like riding a bicycle LOL Nice to see you again :) Hey...find any new hot spots in CT??

stoneylonesome
07-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Nice image Sandy! How have you been? I have not done a thing this year with the camera...such a shame. BUT I am getting inspired once again....time to head out today or tomorrow and start shooting again. Hope it's like riding a bicycle LOL Nice to see you again :) Hey...find any new hot spots in CT??

Thanks Karina, I've been doing fine, camera is with my all the time, never know when that great shot will pop up. Hey as soon as I entire a spot in CT or anywhere it becomes a HOT SPOT. :D :D Nothing really out of the ordinary, just been doing a lot of poking around in the Northwest hills, Falls Village, Canaan, etc looking for some barns.