PDA

View Full Version : BreezeBrowser Pro v1.5

FotoTravis
07-04-2006, 10:43 PM
BreezeBrowser Pro v1.5 (http://www.dpreview.com/news/0607/06070201breezebrowserpro1.5.asp)

Breeze Systems has announced the latest version of its image browsing and RAW conversion software in the shape of BreezeBrowser Pro v1.5. This update allows XMP support for maximum compatibility with Photoshop.

ProPhotoImages
07-05-2006, 07:48 AM
FotoTravis

As a curious user of some CS 2 plug-Ins, does this Miranda update have a stand-alone program as well as a plug-In for Adobe? And I am also assuming that if it is strictly a plug-In, it will plug-In to other Image editors that use Adobe type plug-Ins such as PSP 10, Various Elements versions and Photo Brush (mediachance) image editor.

FotoTravis
07-07-2006, 10:12 PM
BreezeBrowser Pro is a standalone file browser with tons and tons of features, include RAW processing, file sorting, file renaming, HTML webpages, proofing, file resizing, file copying, etc, etc. I have been a HUGE fan of it for a while now and highly recommend it. I have tried lots of others including Adobe's own Bridge, Bibble, Iview Media, ACDsee, and more. Breezebrowser beats them all hands down. And for people that do not like to edit images, BreezeBrowser Pro's sharping agorithum is great. It will automatically sharpen the images to whatever your output size is in both proofing and RAW processing. It also support PTLens for lens correction.

FotoTravis
07-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Forgot to answer your question, yes BreezeBrowser Pro will work with any image editor since you configure it to what you want to load. You can even have two editors if you want. I use Paint Shop Pro 7 for quick stuff, Adobe Photoshop CS2 for everything else. It will also send RAW files if the editor supports it.

Mongrel
07-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Another thumbs up for BreezeBrowser Pro. I needed a program to allow me to quickly and accurately sort through hundreds of jpgs and RAW images at a time. The tag feature and sorting features along with a simple UI and nice fast thumbnail loading sold me.

I recently switched from using PSP9 and Elements 3.0 to CS2. I think I tried to open Bridge one time, and now just go right to BBPRO!

If you are looking for a good browser you'd be foolish not to give the trial a spin-imo.

Mongrel

convergent
07-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Have any of you guys that have used BreezeBrowserPro also used PhotoMechanic? I have used PM, but not BBPro. Just curious if anyone can provide a comparison.