PDA

View Full Version : New Family Member ;)

ATVinBarbie
06-27-2006, 10:43 PM
Call me a sucker for a loney face.. but I just couldn't resist. As many of you may know...... I have one of the most beautiful Miniature Daschunds..... (check out my avatar ;) )her name is Baby....... very appropriately named I might add...... she's 9 months old and just coming out of her first heat.... trust me; that wasn't fun. :eek:

A friend of mine just had a liter of puppies..... same breed as Baby..... and said I could HAVE a male IF I wanted one..... sounds great...... went to see them yesterday after they were born and yupp, they're cute, but I didn't get "that feeling" when I saw them. :blush

My dad called me lastnight and said he knows someone who has a miniature daschund that's about 6 months old and they don't want him. He was given to them as a gift..... a foolish gift I might add..... YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT UNLESS YOU KNOW THE PERSON WANTS THAT ANIMAL!!!!!!

Went to meet him tonight and We ALL fell in love with him on sight.... including Baby...... :love of course we brought her with us to meet him. ;) :tup

he's about as easy to photograph as Baby was at this age... :Hammer darn figety little poopers.... but here's two quick photos I managed to sorta get..... MUCH better ones to come in the future. :tup

http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/1/7/Pal1.jpg

http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/1/7/Pal2.jpg

convergent
06-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Very cute. Well, we have 3 dogs, and I think a pack is much better than one. Its is amazing how they get along.

ATVinBarbie
06-28-2006, 07:04 AM
Very cute. Well, we have 3 dogs, and I think a pack is much better than one. Its is amazing how they get along.

I agree fully. I'm a homebody anyways..... these guys always put a smile on my face when I think there's no reason to. ;)

IF I had it my way.... when Baby has a liter of puppies, I'd keep 'em all. But Paul will definately put his foot down with that. :rolleyes:

We'll see. :D

ATVinBarbie
06-28-2006, 07:35 AM
Making himself to home. :love

http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/1/7/Pal4.jpg

zacker
06-28-2006, 07:46 AM
i love dogs too... we had three at one time...what a job though.. feeding time was a nightmare...Bailey, our current dog, is so gentile, he would give up his food if someone, even one of the cats, comes to the bowl.. but shadow, one of mine. 1/2 newfie and half ??? and 98 pounds of K-9 would try to kill if another dog tried to tke his food, and buddy, my first, would try to take it every time...must have been the terrier in him..lol

Now were down to one and its much, much easier now..lol
good luck with the little bugger..
-zacker-

Orgnoi1
06-28-2006, 08:11 AM
Very cute Barb... congrats on the new member to the family... =)

Lisa
06-28-2006, 08:43 AM
awwwwwwwwwww hes so cute!!!!!!!!!!! whats his name?!?!? hes gonna be my cuddle buddy this wkend :D

Lisa
06-28-2006, 09:00 AM
IF I had it my way.... when Baby has a liter of puppies, I'd keep 'em all. But Paul will definately put his foot down with that. :rolleyes:

We'll see. :D

my mom already siad shed consider taking one... although im sure id fall in love with the dog so when i move out id want to take it with me.. dont know how gene would feel about that..... hmmmm...

CruzinGirl
06-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Awwww...he's adorable!!!! I can't wait to meet him in person!!! If I make it up to my sister's this weekend I'll give ya a shout. My niece has been feeling under the weather so what was originally going to be a Thurs-Fri trip might have to be postponed if I make it out there at all. And I"m sure you will be able to find lots of good homes for the puppies you can't convince Paul to let you keep, lol. Tell your Dad to find me a sweet french bulldog that someone wants a good home for now!!! lol

ATVinBarbie
06-28-2006, 11:53 AM
So far so good. Baby is more less training him. LOL.... and keeping him in line. :D

convergent
06-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Barb... check out this week's Photo Talk Radio gallery. You will love who this very big auto industry photographer calls is "studio manager"... and he has a picture of her in the gallery...

http://www.northeastfoto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=70648#post70648

I'll give you a hint... she has four legs, and is really long... ;) He also has some concert photos in his PhotoTalk gallery.

ATVinBarbie
06-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Barb... check out this week's Photo Talk Radio gallery. You will love who this very big auto industry photographer calls is "studio manager"... and he has a picture of her in the gallery...

http://www.northeastfoto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=70648#post70648

I'll give you a hint... she has four legs, and is really long... ;) He also has some concert photos in his PhotoTalk gallery.
That's too cute. :love

I LOVE it when BIG grown men come to my house and see Baby for the first time.... they almost always say... "What's that little rat doing in your house?" But it doesn't take long and Baby has them wrapped around her finger. She has those eyes. ;)

And lemme tell you this...... LOL..... Pretty much everything I do..... Baby is right there by my side. :love These Daschunds have a way about them. When we have friends over.... they all fight over who's gonna hold her and for how long. LOL She's my little assistant manager around here. When I get after the kids.... she's right by my side givin' it to 'em also. It's quite a sight sometimes. But trust me..... she LOVES kids... doesn't bite them.... and they all love her. :D

Irishpub3
06-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Congrats Barb! :happy :happy :happy

I'm still waiting to see pictures of Baby in that hat I sent you!! :D

ZK9995
06-28-2006, 06:32 PM
I love the new addition :)

ATVinBarbie
06-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Congrats Barb! :happy :happy :happy

I'm still waiting to see pictures of Baby in that hat I sent you!! :D

Maybe I'll have better luck with the new puppy with the hat. ;)

Baby WILL wear it, but TRIES to get it off..... fights me every step of the way. :doh