PDA

View Full Version : I got my nut...............

Striderxl
06-20-2006, 07:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Striderxl/Non%20HWs/Photography/Animals/Chipmunkwithnut1.jpg

zacker
06-20-2006, 07:55 PM
I wanna go back just to get some candid shots of the Black Squirreis that were running around when I was there last.
-zacker-
Ps...He's a real cutie!

Striderxl
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Actually this shot was taken at Hickory Run State park while I was camping with the family and the inlaws.As far as I have been told(dont know if this is true) black squirrels are from Canada.I hope I got it right.

ZR2Blazer
06-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Yea I beleive so.......First time I ever seen them was when we had gone to Niagra Falls and I was told that they are native to Canada.

It was weird.....niagra falls canadian side seen nothing but black squirels and on the american side....just across the river, only seen grey :dunno :confused:

ATVinBarbie
06-21-2006, 06:57 AM
Actually this shot was taken at Hickory Run State park while I was camping with the family and the inlaws.As far as I have been told(dont know if this is true) black squirrels are from Canada.I hope I got it right.

I've seen black squirrels in Buffalo. :tup

zacker
06-21-2006, 07:07 AM
We dont have any here except the grey's and some red's. I was really fixated on the black ones in the Zoo... They just look so much cooler.. Someone said that they were just immature greys but thats not true, I had a friend growing up who had two babies and they were grey... lol baby Squirrells that is, not baby babies!
-zacker-