PDA

View Full Version : Gallery installed and running

convergent
06-01-2006, 01:10 AM
We got the gallery back up and running on the new site. Works the same as the old one on NEM, but is empty and ready to go. We will be organizing it similarly to the photography sections in the forum here.

ATVinBarbie
06-01-2006, 02:26 PM
:rock

You guys are AWESOME!!! I have over 1000 pics that I recently took that I need to weed through and get posted.... Let's get that gallery flowing. :happy

convergent
06-01-2006, 02:31 PM
We can't to give them a gander... I'm sure there are a few of your doggie in there for sure.

ATVinBarbie
06-01-2006, 02:34 PM
We can't to give them a gander... I'm sure there are a few of your doggie in there for sure.

It took some practice and frustrating moments to get through but I have managed to take some really nice action photos of her. Thanks to Ross's help, advice and tips on AI Servo. :rock

And... the PBR Rodeo is this Saturday in Deansboro. :rock

I took pics last year at this event with my Kodak P&S and got some AWESOME shots... Imagine what I'll come up with using the Canon Rebel XT!!! :happy

ZK9995
06-01-2006, 10:12 PM
:) Well I spent a lot of time tonight getting pictures loaded in to the gallery...I still have more to do but I am getting tired :)