PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Canon 430EX flash!!!

CruzinGirl
05-24-2006, 04:08 PM
My new Canon 430EX flash is at home waiting for me!!! Can't wait to get home and start playing!!! I think my animals are probably going to plan my murder by the time I am done with them! I am getting a bonus check at the end of this week and this was my splurge for myself from that.

And for the record....I would definitely recommend Allen's Camera for ordering any camera equipment. Ross recommended them to me....I ordered my flash Monday and it arrived via UPS this morning! Top of the line service, and you only pay actual delivery fees and no sales tax!

Orgnoi1
05-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Congrats on getting the new flash... now learn how to use it so you can show me how to...LOL

ZR2Blazer
05-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Congrats.....can't wait to see the results....so get snapping and post up some pics :happy :thumb :thumb

ATVinBarbie
05-25-2006, 09:06 AM
Congrats Kim! :tup

Congrats on getting the new flash... now learn how to use it so you can show me how to...LOL

Gonna teach the old dog some new tricks? :thumb

Orgnoi1
05-25-2006, 09:07 AM
LOL ya just never know... I have never been all that good with using flashes...

Congrats Kim! :tup

Gonna teach the old dog some new tricks? :thumb

ATVinBarbie
05-25-2006, 09:11 AM
LOL ya just never know... I have never been all that good with using flashes...

Me either. But I made a couple of new friends recently that are photographers. I'm getting together at their place Monday evening.... I think the three of us will teach each other some tricks with the cameras and flashes, etc... :tup

Orgnoi1
05-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Thats kewl...

Irishpub3
05-25-2006, 09:44 AM
Congrats Kim!! Bring it over tonight if you come by... after hunting Falcons, we can practice some macro and indoor stuff :rock

Lisa
05-25-2006, 09:48 AM
so where are these new pics with the flash????? i need to see some pet pics over here.... wait.. get the action shots when ur pets are attacking u... yes!

ATVinBarbie
05-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Congrats Kim!! Bring it over tonight if you come by... after hunting Falcons, we can practice some macro and indoor stuff :rock

I'm jealous! :drool

CruzinGirl
05-25-2006, 11:06 AM
so where are these new pics with the flash????? i need to see some pet pics over here.... wait.. get the action shots when ur pets are attacking u... yes!

lol...been too busy to even bother trying to get my home computer fixed...I've had offers to help, but haven't had the time to follow up with any! And I did a little light reading (the manual) last nigth too...understood about 55% so I felt like I was doing pretty good, lol. I have to dig out my lantern book too....I know where it is but my room is a disaster waiting to happen (ie: if I move anything without using a strategy everything will come tumbling down on me, lol).