PDA

View Full Version : Photo Images (Glenville)

Orgnoi1
02-14-2006, 12:59 PM
I happened on this store in my travels today. They are mainly a Nikon Dealer but also carry some Canon and some Olympus gear as well as QUALITY tripods/monopods, and great bags and incidentals.

Check them out at:
http://www.iphotoimages.com/

Or stop by the store:
Photo Images
19 Glenridge Road
Glenville, NY 12302

jake4440
02-14-2006, 01:32 PM
i personally know the owner jeff. and will say that everything about this shop is first rate. nothing is second quality there attention to detail is superb. if you want you film proccesed at it will be the best possible from your film. if you want changes made they are very welcoming and will work with you on all of your processing needs.

Orgnoi1
02-14-2006, 01:45 PM
I want to add... and while I havent USED their service Jack has... they do MOST developing ON site to include C41 process B&W and Slide Film... 99% of places have to send out Slides which can take 1-2 weeks... he guaranteed me at the most a 2 day turn around...

CruzinGirl
02-14-2006, 02:17 PM
This place has to be about 20 minutes from my house and about 10-15 from work so I am definately going to have to check it out!!!! Sounds awesome!!! I always prefer to support small stores with quality merchandise!!!

convergent
02-14-2006, 06:32 PM
I have a close friend that has been using them for years... does all their processing, and also she bought a Rebel XT from the guy.

upstatenyphototaker
07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
I just want to add to this old post that Photo Images in Glenville cleaned the sensor on my D90 yesterday and did an excellent job. I had some "welded dust" that wouldn't come off with the rocket blower and taking it here did the trick. Best part, it was less than $22 bucks!