PDA

View Full Version : dinner guest

jake4440
10-10-2005, 08:33 PM
well i have a dinner guest that eats with us every time we eat home and not out at a restaruant..

CruzinGirl
10-10-2005, 08:35 PM
My cat is always checkin out waht I'm eating...she begs like a dog....of course I think she thinks shes a dog cause she runs to the door when they do to greet you when you come home!

jake4440
10-10-2005, 08:35 PM
i finally got a good shot of sunshines pointy ears. they made her look so wild as a kitten it was one of the things that made our minds up on weather to keep her .the other is, it was said at the vets{where she was dropped off} that she wouldnt purr. well when carole picked her up she started purring.:rock

CruzinGirl
10-10-2005, 08:38 PM
They worm their way into your heart (whether you want them to or not!).
i finally got a good shot of sunshines pointy ears. they made her look so wild as a kitten it was one of the things that made our minds up on weather to keep her .the other is, it was said at the vets{where she was dropped off} that she wouldnt purr. well when carole picked her up she started purring.:rock

ATVinBarbie
10-10-2005, 08:58 PM
I see your dinner guest gets the fine china! :lmao

:love

AlbanyDuck
10-10-2005, 09:24 PM
The pointy ears must be from a lynx ancestry. Or Sunshine could be part bob cat.

CruzinGirl
10-10-2005, 09:29 PM
I vote for bobcat...it sounds much cooler, lol. :D
The pointy ears must be from a lynx ancestry. Or Sunshine could be part bob cat.

ZR2Blazer
10-10-2005, 10:20 PM
My cat is always checkin out waht I'm eating...she begs like a dog....of course I think she thinks shes a dog cause she runs to the door when they do to greet you when you come home!

Our kitten is the same way...when we come home she is waiting at the door......if they run out of food or water, she comes to get us and makes sure we know :rolleyes: :lmao

CruzinGirl
10-10-2005, 10:54 PM
My cat just clings to my leg to get my attention and then leads me where ever I need to go, lol. My mom really does swear sometimes that we have 3 dogs, not 2 dogs and a cat!
Our kitten is the same way...when we come home she is waiting at the door......if they run out of food or water, she comes to get us and makes sure we know :rolleyes: :lmao

Lisa
10-11-2005, 08:42 AM
Aw very cute... and very spoiled!