PDA

View Full Version : dirt event

trnbaron
07-21-2009, 02:25 PM
looks like i will be looking for some help shooting a large dirt event coming up in about 4 weeks my help from last year bailed there are some good an bad things about it anyone interested get a hold of me its multi day simultaneously run races an i cant be in 2 or 3 places at once thanks eric

JustinL
07-22-2009, 07:41 AM
What kind of help you looking for? Advice? Or physical help where someone comes out to assist you?

Anymore info on the race event? Name/place/etc?

nvr2low
07-22-2009, 08:14 AM
ya, time/place?

trnbaron
07-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Eric is away until Friday. He will get back to you then.

trnbaron
07-24-2009, 04:24 PM
its 8 21 22 an 23 in the albany area

trnbaron
08-09-2009, 05:18 PM
well with just 2 weeks to go looks like i will be shooting by myself oh well

JustinL
08-10-2009, 12:12 AM
well with just 2 weeks to go looks like i will be shooting by myself oh well

Sorry, but your last 2 replies still didn't pose that much additional info. If this event is at a track, the track name would have helped - not "albany area." Post up the pics after the event, I'm curious to see what this is.

trnbaron
08-15-2009, 09:00 AM
i left it kinda vage so that i didnt scare off anyone an some people travel an some dont i figured create some intrest then fill in the detail's but only had 1 interested party an he's committed that weekend too bad to he does some nice work

zacker
08-16-2009, 09:53 AM
lol id say you got the interest now give some details...lol Ross? You've shot dirt sports before.. Justin is also excellent with panning and action, is this a motocross or quad race? Id love to go but two things..
A) I suck with action stuff
B) I dont have the equipment to get the great shots.. my glass is too slow.
C) I have zero confidence for stuff like this.. if I were just shooting for myself and it didnt matter if the shots looked good or not, Id be fine..lol

zacker
08-16-2009, 09:54 AM
...........ok that was three things...lol

trnbaron
08-16-2009, 03:05 PM
zacker ok first its not only bikes but quads and trucks an sleds(grass drags) an fx an nite life second i didnt refi my house for glass either ( i just use a shoebox an some duct tape ala pinhole camera lol) an last hey having fun doing it is the most importan thing an it is a blast i would send you some pictures from last year but dont know how to post them to this thread i use this screen name on aol if you want to hit me direct an i will send you pictures an details about the good bad thing an web link all that fun stuff later eric ps its about 3 hrs from wallingford to here i deliver the bj's an home depo thats on rt 5 there an arnt you the guy with the great dog shots for you local humane group???

zacker
08-16-2009, 07:36 PM
yeah, thats me and i have even more work at the shelter now.. ill be doing all the photography for the site as well as keeping the profile on pet finder . com updated.. (oh boy!) ..

So you have been to our fair "Wallyworld"? lol Sorry for its condition..lol I think you might have seen me at the Home Depot.. I practically live there.. i give them more $$$ than I do my wife.

If your pics are on the web somewhere you can either post the link or post the link in between and to make em show up here.. or upload them to the gallery and link from there.

trnbaron
08-17-2009, 12:22 AM
we shot over 2300 shots last year i never really posted them anywhere so dont have any links to give you an putting them here on nef doesnt always work for me thats why not alot of my stuff gets posted here ( dont deal well with 'puter agggaravation)

trnbaron
08-21-2009, 08:59 AM
well its opening day (well it opened last nite but i was at work) an OH BOY its raining hope it quits like to say thanks to all for the intrest maybe next year

trnbaron
08-21-2009, 11:14 PM
day 1 the mud was thick too thick drag strip was closed due to rain but this guy with a jet powered atv is there oh boy

JustinL
08-22-2009, 09:40 AM
day 1 the mud was thick too thick drag strip was closed due to rain but this guy with a jet powered atv is there oh boy

Where's the pics?!?!?!:confused:

trnbaron
08-22-2009, 09:53 PM
yeah i shot almost 800 today alone an my wife shot like another 500 so its going to be awhile before we can edit man what a good time jeff i hope your thing rocked cause you would have loved this

trnbaron
08-23-2009, 05:19 PM
well trail rex is over and boy iam kinda glad talk about overwelming an yes i will post a few pictures just give me a week or so total we shot like 3000 pictures an it will take some time to edit

NYracefan
08-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Sounds like you had a good time. 3 days at the track is too much work for me :) I would have loved the flat track stuff though.

DJS
08-27-2009, 08:13 PM
well trail rex is over and boy iam kinda glad talk about overwelming an yes i will post a few pictures just give me a week or so total we shot like 3000 pictures an it will take some time to edit
One of our staff attended and said that it was "Overwelming" also. It so happens that i live right around the corner from Indian Lookout Country Club. We Sponsored an ad in the local paper for it. Deano;)

trnbaron
08-29-2009, 09:59 AM
ok i put a few shots on the sports gallery remember how crappy the sky was here last saturday so no nice blue back grounds it was alot of fun though hopefuly next year the weather will be better