PDA

View Full Version : kodak easy share

adkwalker
11-28-2008, 08:09 PM
For a Christmas gift, how does anyone know about the Kodak Easy Shares.... Are they any good for a beginners, etc.... ?

photographicfireman
11-29-2008, 12:14 AM
For a Christmas gift, how does anyone know about the Kodak Easy Shares.... Are they any good for a beginners, etc.... ?
ya they're great for beginners, they explain the settings and stuff on the screen and if you get one with a printer they can print their pictures right there, and the pictures are amazing when they're printed. my cousin has one.

Orgnoi1
11-29-2008, 07:29 AM
Trish and I both had them before we got our DSLRs... they work really well and take pretty decent pictures... I would certainly recommend one...

photographicfireman
11-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Trish and I both had them before we got our DSLRs... they work really well and take pretty decent pictures... I would certainly recommend one...

i love dslrs lol, i might be getting the Canon 40d if my cousin buys the Canon 5d mk II. Gotta love having a professional photographer in the family lol.

adkwalker
11-29-2008, 06:50 PM

Well, I guess it's a go.... it's for a 16 yr old.... hopefully he gets some good use out of it... :)