PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

NYracefan
07-05-2008, 02:47 AM
I have a serious problem with my Elements 4.0, I do not understand it. It will not let me resize anything, or add borders. I can do all my editing no problem, but when I try to resize it nothing happens. The photo dimensions show it as being resized but it is still the original size. This is a big problem for me right now, I just got home from the races, have aton of photos to go through, and they need to be sent to the media outlets in certain sizes.

Update 3:20am: Nevermind folks, got it figured out. This is what happens when I get home after 2am and try doing work when I should be in bed LOL!! Darn early morning deadlines!!!!!! And I get to do this all over again with another race tonight!!! Oh well, better get to editing..................

zacker
07-05-2008, 07:25 AM
whew!!!! lol..

NYracefan
07-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Whew is right!! Crazy part is it was a very simple fix, one of those deals I would have figured out in 10 seconds had I been a bit more awake LOL!!:doh

All is well, though I did not get much sleep last night, or should I say this morning :)

oldnavy170
07-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Well glad to hear you got it worked out. I know I wouldn't of had a clue how to help. ;)

twoshadows
07-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Good to hear it worked out. :) I was about 1/2 hour late for my deadline Thursday night (first time) due to an email problem and I heard about it :D .

JustinL
07-05-2008, 04:39 PM
I woulda helped you... with this:

http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/ultimate-beer-belt-2.jpg

oldnavy170
07-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Thats how I work........a few beers and I always feel just a tad smarter!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

NYracefan
07-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Funny you mention the beer...I get home, already dead tired, and crack a beer while I get the pics off my memory cards and onto the PC...take a shower, then another beer...by now I had a pretty good buzz then i try doing the pics :)

CruzinGirl
07-11-2008, 07:56 AM
I woulda helped you... with this:

http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/ultimate-beer-belt-2.jpg

I need one of these belts!!!!!! Talk about handy!!!! Honey, can you hand me the hammer? I didn't have room for it on my toolbelt!!! lol