PDA

View Full Version : couple of little deer...

J.W.
05-12-2008, 03:44 PM
couple of little deer from sunday afternoon....

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6047/img0215copytq9.jpg

Orgnoi1
05-12-2008, 05:25 PM
awwww were these wild or were you at a conservatory???

CruzinGirl
05-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Oh my gosh! They are soooo cute! And great job on the pic....I can see every little hair on their cute little bodies!!!:D

J.W.
05-12-2008, 06:00 PM
these were at the rescue place in bennington, they have about 10-15 right now....

J.W.
05-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Oh my gosh! They are soooo cute! And great job on the pic....I can see every little hair on their cute little bodies!!!:D

thanks. :)

its a very cool place, they take in sick or hurt deer and nurse them back. :D

if anyones ever in bennington, its just north of main st on VT7 (not NY7 which turns into rt9, lol), across from the tasty freeze, lol. :)

Irishpub3
05-13-2008, 07:09 AM
awwww, they are adorable! I would love to go check it out!! Great shots Jay :)

convergent
05-13-2008, 09:33 AM
The subject reminded me of the movie My Cousin Vinny. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? That is one of my all time favorite movies... a classic.

NYracefan
05-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Very cute :)

Looks like I need to move to Vermont if I want to shoot all animals!!

J.W.
05-14-2008, 11:28 AM
awwww, they are adorable! I would love to go check it out!! Great shots Jay :)

thanks.

i bet you could talk Ross into bringing you....its only 5mins from the north bennington RR station. :D

J.W.
05-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Very cute :)

Looks like I need to move to Vermont if I want to shoot all animals!!

thanks.

im not sure where highland, ny is but i'd be willing to bet there is something close by to you....if thats upstate, i think you have more deer than us.....i always seem to see a bunch when i head to my fathers in hudson.

J.W.
05-14-2008, 11:33 AM
The subject reminded me of the movie My Cousin Vinny. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? That is one of my all time favorite movies... a classic.

i think i do remember something in that about deer but cant remember what, lol.

NYracefan
05-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Highland is about an hour south of Albany...maybe an hour and a half north of the city.

We have plenty of deer running around here, but it is those Moose that I want to live around!!

convergent
05-14-2008, 12:25 PM
i think i do remember something in that about deer but cant remember what, lol.

Vinny (Joe Pesci) was going to go hunting with the DA to try and schmooze him and get access to his records on the case, and was asking his girlfriend Lisa (Marisa Tomei) what he should wear. Lisa just discovered that Vinny was going hunting for deer.

Vinny : "What about these pants I got on? You think they're okay?"
Lisa : "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM!!!! A f****n' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son-of-a-b***h who shot you was wearing?"

It was one of MANY classic dialogs in this movie. If you can watch the TV version its better because their R rating on this one was totally from the number of times each of them used the f-word which was a lot. Otherwise the movie could have been PG.